WorkPal has over 10 year’s experience under its belt and having achieved multiple industry awards, together with our recently announced investment of £1million over a 2 year period and our new office opening in London in June 2022, we are continuing to grow our business further and are looking for Sales Development Representatives to help us on our journey.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals looking for career progression in the software sector. Sales Development Representative’s play a pivotal role in our sales strategy, this role will play a springboard for a lucrative career path in the SaaS industry.
You will be responsible for generating sales opportunities for our sales team by proactively engaging with prospective customers via email, telephone and various other channels.
The ideal candidate will be inquisitive and have a desire to learn about our core offerings and service as well as developing an understanding of the competitive landscape. This is crucial to generating new business sales leads in core target markets.
If you’re a proactive, enthusiastic and target driven person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this role is perfect for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilising selling techniques and product knowledge to generate leads/opportunities.
- Over-achieving daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the assigned geographical area business opportunities.
- Developing and managing a robust pipeline using the CRM system.
- Coordinating a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
- Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with potential clients.
- Providing regular feedback to management regarding client issues/competitor activities.
- Building prospect lists via networking, profiling and lead generation.
Skills and Experience:
- A good standard of education (minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above including Maths and English or equivalent).
- One year’s experience in a customer/client facing role or contact centre experience.
- Excellent team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Results Orientated.
- Self-management and motivation.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and Basic Access NI criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from employment with WorkPal. This will depend on the nature of the position, together with the circumstances and background of your offences.
To apply for this job please email your cv to email@example.com