WorkPal is a cloud-based field service management software allowing both online and offline working, designed to bring field service operations into the digital era.
We have over 10 year’s experience under our belt and having achieved multiple industry awards, together with our recently announced investment of £1million over a 2 year period, we are excited to grow our business further and are looking for Business Development Managers to help us on our journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting in our new Basingstoke Office for two Business Development Managers to assist in identifying new business opportunities, pitching for new business, and consulting with potential customers in order to identify a tailored solution to fit their particular needs.
We offer a starting basic salary of £25,000-£30,000 per annum plus commission (OTE circa £35,000+ year one, £50,000+ year two). Basic salary performance increases at 3, 6 and 9 month reviews.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Working closely with Account Management teams and Business Development Managers to attract new leads and opportunities.
- Cold-Calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange face-to-face software demonstrations.
- Conducting needs analysis meetings to understand a prospective client’s workflow and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Building and managing a pipeline and delivering new sales in line with targets set.
- Liaising with the Project and Implementation Manager and Account Manager to report needs analysis findings.
- Building and documenting sales activities on the company’s CRM software and document activities.
- Proposal writing, presentations and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Maintaining a strong focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships.
- Generating a minimum of two referrals from each client to generate further new business.
- Attending trade shows and conferences and representing WorkPal in a professional manner.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 24 months experience in a field sales role. Preferably in IT, software or telecoms environment
- Track record of developing new business and cross-selling
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience using CRM software and managing sales pipeline
- Professional and proactive manner
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Strong focus on customer experience
- Experience using Salesforce is desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
To apply for this job please email your cv to email@example.com