WorkPal Job Opportunity in Business Support!
Our rapidly growing customer base needs some TLC. So we are adding another Business Support maestro to our team!
About the Role
The Support team will assume the overall responsibility for ensuring that new WorkPal clients are managed, configured, deployed, tested and trained within a set time frame.
We offer a salary of circa £18,000 per annum plus company benefit, twenty-eight days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee incentive schemes, subsidised cafeteria.
Whilst most of the work will be based at our Belfast office, there may be a requirement to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Sales Team to manage all aspects of client implementation from initiation to completion, delivering agreed solutions on time, and fit for purpose.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality standards are developed and adhered to throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Driving the future growth of WorkPal by working closely with Sales & Support to identify additional features and functionality that would result in new business opportunities.
- Complying and ensuring team members comply with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
- Produce and maintain training documents using Microsoft Office Suite.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Evidence of developing and managing sound client relationships.
- Competence in Microsoft office suite.
- Broad technology experience covering a wide range of environments plus a sound awareness of technology trends.
- Strong ability to make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands and WorkPal commercials.
- Strong ability to work to tight deadlines- experience of planning and scheduling workloads
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of delivering training programmes
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Good standard of education; minimum GCSE (including maths and English) or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Experience of operating in both sales and technical departments.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent team player skills.
- One year’s experience working within a similar environment.
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues, including formal presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good team player
To apply please submit the contact form below.