With nearly 10 years of experience under our belt and multiple industry awards, we’re a market leader in mobile workforce management software. Headquarters are based in Belfast but we also have offices in Scotland and Dublin and our goal is to keep growing. Despite the strain of COVID-19, WorkPal has continued to develop and we recently announced an investment of £1million over a 2 year period in a bid to double our workforce.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Role: Telesales Executive
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Location: Grove House, 145-149 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours (Mon-Fri)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Utilising selling techniques and product knowledge to secure quality appointments.
- Over-achieving daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the assigned geographical area business opportunities.
- Developing and managing a robust pipeline using the CRM system.
- Coordinating a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
- Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with potential clients.
- Providing regular feedback to management regarding client issues/competitor activities.
- Generating a sufficient number of quality appointments for the WorkPal Sales Manager.
- Gathering and recording all client information accurately.
- Building prospect lists via networking, cold calling and lead generation.
What You’ll Need:
- A good standard of education (minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above including maths and English or equivalent).
- One year’s telephone work experience preferably gained within a contact centre/sales environment.
- Excellent team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Results Orientated.
- Self-management and motivation.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
The Company reserve the right to enhance shortlisting criteria, if deemed necessary.
The closing date for this job is 4 pm on Friday, 9th April 2021. To apply for this job please email your cv to email@example.com