Role: Partnership Manager
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
With nearly 10 years of experience under our belt and multiple industry awards, we’re a market leader in mobile workflow management software. Headquarters are based in Belfast but we also have offices in Scotland and Dublin and our goal is to keep growing. Despite the strain of COVID-19, WorkPal has continued to develop and we recently announced an investment of £1million over a 2 year period.
ABOUT THE ROLE
WorkPal is looking for a Partner Manager to join their successful, rapidly growing SaaS business to boost their geographical reach to introduce the WorkPal platform to a wider audience.
Based in Belfast, this person will be an influential contributor in championing their successful channel strategy and will be pivotal to the ongoing transformation and growth of the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Championing and building key relationships with our existing channel partners eg. accountants, trade associations, wholesalers and telecoms partners.
- Identifying and developing new channel partnerships and creating strategic relationships with them.
- Developing and executing our partner events program to drive awareness, engagement and new business.
- Confidently presenting information to groups in a way that engages, informs and reinforces key messaging.
- Raising our brand awareness with partners and working with them in supported marketing activities and lead generation strategies.
- Working closely with our Software Consultants and the marketing team to deliver campaigns that strengthen relationships and drive qualified leads from the channel.
- Establishing an accurate, reliable and realistic lead pipeline reporting mechanism for the sales team.
- Maintain a core understanding of the WorkPal software in order to advise channel partners on potential opportunities for their clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 24 months experience in a field sales role. Preferably in IT, software or telecoms environment
- Track record of developing new business and cross-selling
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience using CRM software and managing a sales pipeline
- Professional and proactive manner
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Strong focus on customer experience
- To be wholly accountable
- To cultivate wildly successful customers
- To thrive together
- To put people first
- To communicate openly
- To GO FOR IT
- To embrace simplicity
To apply for this job please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org