At WorkPal, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organisational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced service operations manager to create and implement a strategy to support operational excellence and best in class service whilst cultivating a positive working environment and overseeing daily activities.
People are the heart of WorkPal and the right candidate will be able to create an environment of success through employee development, open feedback and ongoing partnership.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity as well as develop and inspire a team who uphold our service standards and are driven to elevate our brand experience.
You’ll be highly skilled in human resources & people management, finance, service delivery and IT management.
Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team.
Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery
Location: Grove House, 145-149 Donegal Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours of work: 39.5 per week excluding meal breaks
Salary: £25,000 – £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Maintain constant communication with management, internal staff and departments, customers and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organisation
- Develop and execute business strategy in line with growth models
- Implement in class technologies to drive service and operational excellence
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organisational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organisation’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Audit compliance
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, support and develop a growing team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with legal and finance departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Conduct staff budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
- Reviewing current processes and improvements to these.
- Communicating changes in process to relevant parties in line with audit standards.
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting the executive team’s vision and process ideals.
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
The duties listed are not exhaustive and other relevant duties may be required from time to time as dictated by the changing needs of the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operational management position
- Experience with statistical analysis and data processing management
- Practical knowledge of budgeting and P & L
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent data analysis, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent leadership qualities with the ability to provide direction
- Strong IT skills
- Multiple years of customer service and operational development
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
To apply for this job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org