WorkPal is a cloud-based field service management software allowing both online and offline working, designed to bring field service operations into the digital era.
We have over 10 year’s experience under our belt and having achieved multiple industry awards, together with our recently announced investment of £1million over a 2 year period, we are excited to grow our business further and are looking for a Marketing Executive to help us on our journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The main focus of this role is to execute marketing campaigns, promote our products across various marketing channels and develop strategies to improve our online presence by developing engagement and search result placements.
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 per annum (based on experience).
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
· Attracting a high number of website visitors and online engagement through the creation of high-quality digital content and developing a distinct online presence through social media marketing
· Updating and reviewing website content
· Monitoring and optimising Google ad campaigns.
· Increasing the number of website visitors by achieving high-ranking keyword placement in organic search results
· Email Marketing including creation and management of email campaign content
· Tracking, analysing and reporting on the marketing campaign performance through social media insights and google analytics
· Identify opportunities to grow the company’s digital visibility
· Support the Marketing Manager in delivering projects and marketing campaigns across the Group
· Conduct competitor analysis
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· 1 years plus experience in digital marketing and social media content
· An understanding of on and off page SEO
· Proficiency using tools such as Canva, Google Suite of products and LinkedIn Ad Manager
· Working knowledge of CMS (WordPress)
· Experience using Mailchimp (or similar)
· Creative, content driven, with than eye for detail
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Professional and proactive manner
· Have the energy and drive to succeed in a growing business
· Technical SEO experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite would be desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and Basic Access NI criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from employment with WorkPal. This will depend on the nature of the position, together with the circumstances and background of your offences.