With nearly 10 years experience under our belt and multiple industry awards, we’re a market leader in mobile workflow management software. Headquarters are based in Belfast but we also have offices in Scotland and Dublin and our goal is to keep growing. Despite the strain of COVID-19, WorkPal has continued to develop and we recently announced an investment of £1million over a 2 year period.
To work exclusively with WorkPal customer bases within the private sector and maintain and develop an industry-leading end to end service experience whilst ensuring that the customer’s contractual service performance is measured and delivered within the appropriate parameters.
Reporting to: Donna Williamson / Ian Megahey
Location: Grove House, 145-149 Donegal Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours of work: 39.5 per week excluding meal breaks
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Maintaining existing customer revenue, identify ways in which customers can more value from their existing system.
- An in-depth understanding of the system and how it meets customer needs.
- Customer Satisfaction ensuring our products and services meet and where possible exceed expectations.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining a pro-active service strategy, building strong relationships and leveraging to support the generation of new business opportunities.
- Responsible for the Service Development Plan and it’s alignment to the overall Account Development Plan.
- Understand the customer’s business and how WorkPal can add value. Act as a trusted advisor and ensure all internal stakeholders understand the agreed support model and the associated routines.
- Ensure the Customer is aligned and contracted to the appropriate service model.
- Periodically test the internal routines to ensure the necessary processes and resource is in place.
- Demonstrate & train users on the differentiated value provided by WorkPal and to prospect for additional business.
- Take real-time responsibility for service escalations and major customer incidents as and when required.
- Ensure the delivery of the necessary post-incident improvement action.
- Contract Renewals, Referrals & Upsell across the existing base of customers.
- Drive customer referrals from the existing base of customers and liaise with the WorkPal sales team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of service management, service introduction or similar role ideally within a telecommunications or IT environment.
- Experience of developing and nurturing positive relationships and influencing people at a senior level.
- The ability to translate business insights/objectives and strategies into specific goals and rigorously implement plans without compromising on standards.
- Experience in analysing information, understanding and identifying trends to enable implementation of the necessary course of action to achieve the desired outcome.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practice in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To safeguard customer information at all times.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
To apply for this job please email your cv to email@example.com